We are looking for energetic, personnel who will support service users with varying levels of disabilities and challenging behaviour.
· Third level qualification in Social studies, Social Sciences or relevant qualifications and experience.
· Experience of working with young people with physical / intellectual disability
· Experience of working with young people with challenging behaviour
· Have a genuine empathy for people in their care.
· Enthusiastic, proactive self-motivators who can provide a holistic service of the highest quality.
· Have a proven track record or interest of delivering a professional and experienced service